Let this be a quick get ready for ST test/checklist/things to watch for and a quote.
Be sure to keep it tuned in to RoRetc your 2009 Spring Training HQ
- Will Jose Duarte show he's still a prospect or is he done?
- Who the heck is Victor Marte ?
- How could you say Brayan Pena is a prospect at 27 ?
- The Royals roster is set. Over budget but Dunn/Manny still out there. Obama how's that stimulas coming ???
- Who throws more ST innings: Roman Colon, Luke Hudson, or Tony Pena Jr. ?
- Most NRI most likely to make the team: Villarreal, DiNardo, or Duckworth ?
- True/False Corey Smith will be this year's Craig Brazell ?
- Without looking who's older Matt Tupman or J.R. House ?
- True/False this is Lubanski's last shot with the Royals ?
- The Royals will break camp with 4 first basemen ?
- Hochevar/Bannister/Ramirez/Davies which two make it which two don't ?
- Soria will make at least one start in the WBC ?
- You'll apply for a job with the Royals ?
- True/False Franquelis Osoria will change his name to Fran O-Soria if he makes the team ?
- True/False Manny Ramirez and Adam Dunn will sign before ST ends ?
There you go print it out and take the test, then see how you did and remember RoRetc is your "2009 ST HQ"
Quote, from 1B Mike Jacobs:
Any time you have a really good team like we had in Florida, it builds community
in the clubhouse.
And remember only 8 Days 14 Hours till "Pitchers and Catchers" report !!!